The Project Cost Administrator supports the contract cost, accounting practices, procedures, cost data collection, organization, and reporting as well as providing the interface between project controls, the senior financial accountant and the assigned Project Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant contract financial and accounting information, data and reports are accurate, prepared in a timely manner and available to the relevant, authorized individuals or organizations.
- Responsible for liaising on financial issues, with outside parties such as customers (for billing purposes) and vendors.
- Prepare operational reports as required.
- Prepare daily LEM’s and submit to client for approval.
- Reconciliation of daily reports against time sheets and supporting documentation.
- Provide periodic back up support to project administration staff in timesheet collection and entry.
- This position is considered full-time contract and eligible for company benefit plan participation.
- Minimum of a Business Administration Diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience, preferably in a construction environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Sound knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and accounting software.
Apply online or send resume to email@example.com.