Access and Civil Earthworks
- Provide and install various matting for access to stations and crossing protection
- Complete backfill and final grade corrections post pipeline repair and construction
- Installation of security fences and gates
- Source and deliver various aggregates for pipeline repairs
- Source and install final seeding
Keyera South Grand Rapids 20″ Pipeline
This project consisted of installing ~1700m of 20” piping in an existing pipe rack in Edmonton.
Keyera KJT Thermal Relief and Blending
The KJT (Keyera Josephburg Terminal) Nitrogen Offload project is located approximately 8 km’s from Fort Saskatchewan.
Keyera KJT Nitrogen Offload
This project consisted of installing a nitrogen purge skid and connecting it to an existing incinerator (mechanical and E&I). Scope of work was expanded to include shutdown piping for operations.
Inter Pipeline Cochrane Extraction Plant Unit 2B (2018)
This project included removal of old cold box, piping and structural, as well as installation of new structural, shell, tube exchangers and piping.
TCPL Integrity Dig Access
OCL supplied access to remote dig site locations in Northern Alberta for an integrity dig program.
Inter Pipeline and Canlin Energy Gas Plant Maintenance
OCL was contracted to provide coordination, scheduling, planning, supervision and labor for the Cochrane Extraction Plant 2017 total plant outage.
Inter Pipeline Cochrane Extraction Plant Turnaround (2016 – 2017)
OCL supplied turnaround Coordinator; scheduling, planning and logistics support for front end planning of the 2016 – 2017 plant turnaround.
Veresen Burstall NLG Ethan Storage
OCL supplied crews and equipment for pipe handling, lowering-in, and application of specialty coating products such as shrink sleeves and denso / mastic.
Northwest Redwater Refinery (NWR) is located in sturgeon county. Bird Construction was awarded all work for undergrounds and foundations for Units 10, 20 & 30 who in turn subcontracted OCL Group to completed all associated piping. The Piping included Partially Contaminated Sewer System (PCSS), Oily Drainage System (ODS), & Fire Water System(FW).
Inter Pipeline Cochrane Extraction Plant Unit 2B (January – May 2014)
OCL was a sub-contracted to up-size SS nozzles and piping on existing tower and install new cold boxes in unit 2B.
Inter Pipeline Reboiler Loops Mods
Replacement of existing cold boxes with new cold boxes and existing piping to and from the cold boxes with new larger diameter piping.
Inter Pipeline Cochrane Extraction Plant
OCL managed and executed maintenance and small capitol welded projects. Supplied all supervision, labour, equipment and materials to conduct plant shut down and perform planned regulatory & reliability inspections.
- Receive, identify and manage supplied materials
- Install piping and supports 12”-36” (weld, bolt, supports)
- Install 2 x 450 HP pumps (alignment, pipe stress)
- Complete tie-ins to below ground pipelines
- Blast, coat and holiday test all underground and above ground pipelines.
- Install rock guard and fillcrete and critical areas
- Hydrotest Manifold piping (remove valves, temp spools, pressure, dain, reinstate valves, pump base)
- Assist with commissioning (work along side Enbridge Operations)
- Install 4” UG drain piping and FRP run off tank