Based out of Dawson Creek, OCL Industrial Services is driven to provide quality, safe, reliable, cost-effective service in the Peace Region of British Columbia and Alberta. In Western Canada, we proudly serve clients in Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Tumbler Ridge, Prince George, Quesnel, greater British Columbia, Grande Prairie, High Level, Peace River and Whitecourt, Alberta.
We believe customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved by providing excellent safety performance, accurate and timely reporting, technical support, increased client communication and turnkey solutions to maximize productivity and lower costs.
OCL Industrial Services believes in “Doing the Job Right” and takes pride in execution best practices. Delivering high quality workmanship, that returns to service with no defects leads to long lasting client-contractor relationships.
As a Fully Integrated General Contractor, we provide:
- Engineering Services
- Civil and Earthworks
- General Construction
- Mechanical and Structural Fabrication Services
- Piping Fabrication and Installation
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Maintenance Services
- Turnaround Services
- Idled Facility Recommissioning
When you work with us, the Peace Region economy retains the benefits of resource development. The dollars spent to hire our professional tradespeople and apprentices stay in the area where we work and live. The services OCL provides help industry flourish in the Peace Region.
The OCL Advantage
- Safety Program Excellence
- Focused on Client Satisfaction
- 100% Employee Owned and Operated
- Cost Competitive
- Highly Skilled Workforce, Technical Expertise
- Total Quality Management plans for all facets of work
OCL has flexibility with respect to commercial models including,
- EPC Lump Sum
- Fixed Price
- Cost Reimbursable
- Fixed Fee + Cost Reimbursable
- Unit Price
- Time & Materials