Keeping equipment up and running efficiently is critical to keep operating costs low and margins high. When your equipment is down, time is money.
OCL Group Inc. Heavy Duty Mechanical Division provides a full range of mechanical service and repair for heavy construction, shovels, trucks, and other mining equipment. OCL has extensive experience working with and on the largest oilsands operator sites and know what it takes to get the job done right.
- Certified Heavy Equipment Technicians / Mechanics
- Fully tooled service trucks for repair and diagnostic troubleshooting
- Significant Experience at Major Oilsands sites
- Mining electric and hydraulic shovel routine and shutdown maintenance
- Mining heavy hauler, excavator and support equipment maintenance
- Structural and shovel/bucket welding
Heavy Equipment Repair and Maintenance:
- Qualified to work on all types of heavy equipment including excavators, dozers, loaders, graders, and truck
- Experienced with Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Hitachi and many others including specialized pipeline equipment (pipelayers/sidebooms)
Whether you need an emergency call out for repair or crew of mechanics to work shutdowns we are committed to meeting our clients’ needs. We have extensive experience and know what it takes to get the job done right.
For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org